Telecom Monitor for Q4 2021
The Telecom Monitor gives an overview of the trends and developments in:
- mobile services
- fixed telephony
- business network services
ACM uses data provided by the most important market participants in the telecom industry.
The most important market participants in the telecom industry periodically provide data about their activities for the purpose of the Telecom Monitor. ACM verifies this data. This is one of the ways in which ACM keeps track of the trends and developments in the various markets. These figures form an important basis for the three-yearly market analyses of ACM.
- 04-04-2022 ACM Telecom Monitor for Q4 2021: approximately 1 million households without television plan
- 27-12-2021 ACM Telecom Monitor Q3 2021: Number of mobile connections for devices increases to 8.8 million
- 21-10-2021 ACM Telecom Monitor Q2 2021: one in two households has a fiber-optic connection
- 29-07-2021 ACM Telecom Monitor Q1 2021: considerably more fiber-optic rolled out