Drinking water tariffs on Sint Eustatius 2017 (Caribbean Netherlands)
ACM sets the following tariffs that STUCO is allowed to charge its customers:
- The fixed use rate (that is the fixed amount that customers pay each month for the use of the grid)
- The variable use rate (that is the amount that customers pay for each cubic meter of drinking water that they have used)
- The road transportation tariff for drinking water (that is the amount that customers pay per cubic meter of drinking water distributed by truck)
- The connection rate (that is the amount that new customers pay for a new connection)
- The reconnection rate (that is the amount that customers pay if they had been disconnected, and then wish to be reconnected).