Manon Leijten has been a Member of the Board of ACM since March 2, 2020. Ms. Leijten earned her master’s degree in business economics from Erasmus University Rotterdam. Prior to her appointment as Member of the Board of ACM, she was the Secretary-General of the Ministry of Finance for six and a half years. From 2011 to 2013, she was Director-General of the Senior Civil Service, which falls under the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations. Before that, between 2008 and 2011, she was Director of the Internal Budget Directorate at the Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment.
- Telecommunications, Transport and Postal Services
- Office of the Chief Economist – ACM Academy
- Member of the Board of Governors of Tilburg University / also member of the audit committee
- Member of the Board of the Royal Palace Amsterdam / also member of the palace committee
- Member of the Board of the Netherlands Red Cross